Monday, April 26, 2010

Cooking Class With Rohani Jelani

The first time i tasted Pavlova yang sedap was at Alexis Ampang and i was very interested to learn how to make it.
I registered with
Rohani Jelani "Fabulous Dessert" class just to learn how to make Pavlova.
Alya was suppose to acompany me but she couldnt make it then Yati was suppose to replace her but she was sick... So it was either i cancell or still go ahead alone.
So i decided might as well i pergi rather nak tunggu orang, payah skit...
I followed the route that was given. Terkejot jugak mula2 sebab rempoh kawasan perkampungan Sungai pencala mane tah but i was not lost suprisingly.
I came too early and the gate to bayan Indah was still closed so i decided to round dulu and look for nasi lemak.
I found this one gerai jual nasilemak near the area and it was really good... i will definately go again if i attend Rohani other clasess.
Bayan Indah is a beautiful place with luscious greenery... very nice
Segan jugak pakcik mula2nye cause i was the only guy there...
But everyone was so nice and warm...
I was paired with Rini...
Thanks Rini for not making me feel ackward heheheh
It was my first cooking class ever so there was a bit of presure to do well.
Tu dia Rini membentok pavlova we all.... go Rini go...


Cantik kan Almond Brittle pakcik hahahhaha sebenarnye Rohani yang buat hahahha


Manggo Layer that was made by the other team... Tak dapat rase sbb semua tak nak share sebab nak bawak balik. I pon tak share my Pavlova and delicious coffee cake.



Violaaa hasil pavlova nye tp tu gambar pavlova Rini... Pakcik punye aaaaa tak yah lah nak tunjuk... Tengok ajelah my layer coffee cake kat bawah tu hahahahah jadi caca merba deco dia tapi taste dia sedappppppp okay jangan mainnnn

After the cooking session we had lunch with all the participant. Siap dengan cili padi memang cowwwww....
I had a very interesting experience and will definately will attend Rohani other classes... maybe Thai food or Clasic Butter cakes yummmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like wonderful time. Where is the cooking school Bayan Indah? I don't see any map for it. Is it inside KL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place is in Sungai Pencala. If you register with the class they will provide you with the detail of the direction... so just register for the class of choice..Happy Cooking...

    ReplyDelete