Sunday, August 2, 2009

Malam Nada Biru

I bought ticket to see Atilia and Noryn performed at Istana Budaya Laman Sari as part of the Malam Nada Biru series, a platform for Malaysian talents to showcase performances and for audience to observe what Malaysian Jazz musical can be made to be.
The was kind off a very intimate showcase.

The show started with Atilia's performance. I loved the songs she performed that night but i do feel that she could have worked the crowd more cause it is such an intimate session and could have share a bit more of herself with the audiences.

Noryn performance was wonderful. She has a powerful voice and she really worked the crowd. The only thing was i didn’t find her song appealing which was a real pity. I really hope that her next song choices for her next album would be better.

It also gave me the opportunity for me to used my new Olympus E-P1 camera shoot without flash which i fail miserably with my old camera.





No comments:

Post a Comment